Saturday, November 1, 2008

Harvest Party!


So, we did a Harvest Party at our Church yesterday. My son went Army Ranger (he refused for me to paint his face) and my girl went as a butterfly princess as she liked to call herself (*mutters she still wore it today too) It's all indoors with tons of games and tons of prizes and candies. There was also pizza, corndogs, popcorn, soda and chips for cheap so that weary parents and grandparents didn't have to concern themselves too much with dinner. Considering it gets pretty cold and rainy this time of year, I way prefer trick or treating this way. Here are me and the kiddies. Oddly enough, while walking around waiting for kids to be done with the inflatable slides, had about 3 little kids come up randomly and ask me to "meow" for them. 0_o

1 comment:

Abegaile Valencia said...

EMA! I miss you girl! Maria told me about your blog so here I am bothering you! Email me...lots to catch up on!