Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer

Ahhhh, summer. Well, it hasn't been as hot as it was last summer. Last summer, the inflatable pool came in more handy than not. This time around sprinklers suffice for the hotter days. My girlie pants got a bikini this year. Too funny, she hates to get it wet, so she just played in the fringes of the sprinklers. In other news, my sister and brother in law got me an ice cream maker for my birthday. Maybe because we got them one for Christmas and they wanted to share the goodness of adding 10 more minutes to a personal work out routine? Just a guess. :) Been using it a lot. Let's see here are some examples, made coffee flavored, raspberry/blueberry, and lavendar/lemon twice (the lavendar was even from my garden).

Summer fun! Once it starts to cool down, going to have to start knitting again. REALLY suffering from "start-itis". I start a project then get distracted. I have 2 right now that are just lounging in bags started MONTHS ago. I NEED to finish those before starting on other things floating in my head.

No comments: